[Solved] MX Player dual audio not working
MX Player is best known for its simple and efficient media player for multiple OS mainly Android and iOS.
In this post, I will show you how to get rid of dual audio playback issues in MX Player.
When a most viewed video file on MX Player suddenly stopped on a single audio track, people always blame on MX Player app developers team regarding latest update.
Even-though a bug in previous update cause this issue to be happen, there are several other things should be checked before posting an e-mail to MX Player dev team.
1. Check for background application that are minimised, and close them. The player requires more RAM space (memory) to play dual audio files.
2. Revert back update to see any improvement in playback.
3. Try "Software Audio Decode mode" and replay the file and choose different audio tracks.
4. Try MX Player PRO version if the feature is currently not available in the NON-PRO version.
5. Restart your phone/tablet to release any unwanted memory leak. This is not an usual issue.
If these above steps doesn't works, comment below, and let CSSWISH team could help on some-way..
>>> SHARE ON SOCIAL TRACKS <<<